Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry X'mas Smurfies!!!

It's December again!! Two major things first cross my mind are CHRISTMAS :) and EXAM :(
We're used to celebrating christmas earlier every year, together with hwa, carmen, jessie and phey's birthday, coz after this will be study leave T.T
Home-made cheese cake by wei sin & hong jian

Mid Valley X'mas deco
Croisette Cafe, Bangsar. Hmmm, nice atmosphere, nice service, but foods ok ok only, not bad la...


Three layer chocolate mousse cake ^^

Gift exchange time!!! XD
Got a GUITAR from hong jian!!! OMG, so 'gan dong' lo, coz I said I wanna learn guitar and always borrow guitar from him ma, really never expect he'll buy me one lo! But feel so guilty, coz the guitar cost over hundred leh, must buy him a present also... Nevermind, I'll pay effort learning guitar, this time wont let you down again like swimming, hehe! Last time he bought me a goggle but I never used it, lol... 


 
Other Christmas gifts:

From Pharmnotts X'mas Party, this is the 3rd time I got crystal ball as x'mas present =)
DIY x'mas card, Thank you Vivian XD

Winnie Pooh white board from wei sin, cute!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment