Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dogathon 2012





                  A man is riding on it, lol! cute clothing!

So happy today! Got to see so many adorable doggies^^

*Saw quite a lot golden there, and took picture with a few of them. Aiya, if you're here then you can make lotsa new friends, some of them are girls leh, quite pretty~~ haha!*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Haiya, but this weekends really enjoyed too much, didn't study at all.... the case study also haven't touched yet! I think i can die this Tuesday! The endocrinology lecturer very scary one, his face looks like the Dumbledore in Harry Porter, but Dumbledore looks so kind but he looks so fierce! I always imagine that he turns a student into a pumpkin or a mouse or etc if the student doesn't know how to answer his question! I think I must be one of the students being turned!!! Arghh....   


No comments:

Post a Comment