I was so reluctant to come back at first, to leave my warm and lovely 'greenhouse'. But after coming back, I found that it's not that bad too. Yea, no more home-cooked food, no papa and mama, no skc friends, no yamcha kaki, and all my cutie babies yap >.< But, I have my big smurfie family here, The Smurf Village! They are always so energetic, so noisy, and so funny.......that relief my loneliness, homesick and emo feeling when my dearest family are not able to be with me!
I'd moved out from the campus, since year 2 students are not allowed to stay on-campus.
14 of us staying in a semi-D, 7 people each house. My room is a single twin-shared bathroom, hmmm.... quite comfortable la, but since my windows are facing the west, so super hot during afternoon and night! And the biggest problem is THE STUPID INTERNET!!! Keep me disconnected for like 80% of the time! *pek cek!!! And my room is too far from the modem, so very hard to detect the wifi, haiz..... T.T
My room



No comments:
Post a Comment