SUMMER BREAK!!!
Well, it started one month ago. Hmmm..... not doing any special things also, just relaxing and enjoying life at home, without stress... Planned to find a job before this 'coz I thought four-month holiday is very long but now I know it's NOT!! None of the holiday on earth is long no matter how long it is (my theory, lol). And I don't think there will be a boss want an employee like me, who is gonna take at least 2 days of leave every week and doesn't work in weekends, haha!!
But my life now also not bad. Weekdays, mostly growing mosses at home, but sometimes do some volunteer work (tuition with my cousin, take care of nephews and niece, and take care of a troublesome pregnant woman also, lol), and sometimes play ping pong and badminton with brothers. I'm actually waiting for weekends every day, waiting for they all to come back and go tea tea ^^
Planning for several trips in the following 2 months but seems to have uncountable of uncertainties! Anyway, hope that all the trips can go smoothly as how they was planned =)
Well, as I said, 4-month holidays is short (it's actually 3 and half month only >.<), now 1 month gone and 2 1/2 months left. I must use these days wisely and meaningfully!!! LOL....
No comments:
Post a Comment