This post should be posted weeks ago, but due to the busyness of the blog-owner and some inconveniences (or in other words -- laziness), it is late.... But anyway, it is here now, and I just want to formally announce that I'm now in the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus!!!
Well, I'm actually just transferring from a jungle (shah alam) to another jungle (semenyih), but the jungle I'm living now is much better than the previous one, haha...
Overall, quite satisfied with this campus. Since it's situated in mountainous area, the weather here is never too hot, and super freezing sometimes, especially in rainy day and at night... Luckily my parents brought me a thick blanket in the first weekends. Besides, I get to see the wonderful view of the greenery here. (Due to some technical problems, no photos are available...) And again, so luckily that I got a nice-view room, where my window is facing to a row of mountains, instead of my neighbours' kitchen or bathroom.
Yea! About the rooms, this the thing that I'm not happy with! I applied for a single room with ensuite-bathroom but I got a single shared-bathroom! Since the bathroom is not attached to my room and I'm sharing with 4 other people, I cannot put all my stuffs in the bathroom but have to carry all the things to the bathroom when I want to shower... And the bathrooms are pretty small and dirty=(
Another bad thing of this campus is that it is situated in the JUNGLE!! Far away from my house so it's hard for me to go home now. What's more, I've class till 5pm every friday!!! ><
Well, MPharm is such a tough and hectic course in our uni... Even since the first week, I can feel the tension! Everyone here looks so serious and so brilliant! Start rushing for text books and all.... Me??? Still in the blur-blur mode that I used to be... LOL@@
Whenever life becomes busy and hectic like this, I'll start missing our 'yamcha team' so badly...The moment we went out for tea every night, 'blow water' in the cafe, play killer until midnight, singK, ect.... But all these seems further and further from me since now...
No comments:
Post a Comment